On 7 January 2015, at approximately 11:30 CET (10:30 UTC), three masked gunmen armed with Kalashnikov rifles, a shotgun, and a rocket-propelled grenade launcher stormed the headquarters of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris. They shot and killed 12 people, including Charlie Hebdo staff and two French National police officers, and wounded 11 others
1. We hear the sounds of shots fired, but see no shots fired.
2. We see a police officer laying on the ground.
3. From the sounds and movements of the police officer we are to believe that he has been shot. But, there is no visible blood, the police officer is not in any obvious pain and is not clutching at any wounds.
4. The shooter is a few feet away from the police officer when we see a puff of smoke emit from the sidewalk near the police officer.
5. There is no blood, recoil or body movement from the police officer.
This video evidence is proof that at least part of the attack was a hoax.
The proof of a conspiracy is always in the cover-up!